True horsemanship is based on deep connection between the horse and human.
Our inner state is reflecting on our horses.To be a good partner and leader for my horse it starts with my autentic self. When I am present and open I am ready to connect. Love is the foundtation. Open your heart.

15. juli 2012

Mountain trip - Jøronnatten - 1275 meters


Bø Turlag















































The highest peak in Bø, where I grew up is Jøronnatten. The top is 1275 meters above sea level. I don`t recommend anyone to take their horses here, unless they are small and very confident in difficult terrain. But is is a very good trip! From the parking lot and up to the top it is almost 5 kilometers and 750 meters elevation. In the steepest parts he had to canter to get up, and I had to run with him. Moving big rocks (scree) was a challenge with Takturs four legs, but he stayed calm and moved one leg at a time without getting trapped between any rocks. Taktur had his Easyboot Glove on the hoofs and it worked very well on the rocks.

My father, Taktur and I 





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts with Thumbnails